- Be actively engaged in classroom activities.
- Have pride in your work and advocate your own learning style.
- Strive for perfection.
- FINISH STRONG!
- Treat yourself, other students, the teacher and all property with courtesy, care and dignity.
- Allow the teacher and other students to talk without interrupting or disrupting them.
- Challenge yourself and others to obey all school rules.
- Be on time for class every day with all the materials you need to be "learning ready."
- Complete all homework on time and request makeup work when absent.
- Be productive whether working alone or in a group.
- Listen to what others have to say and respond appropriately.
- Treat others the way they want to be treated.
- Have a positive impact on others.