CCC During COVID-19
Hopefully you are all settling into our new COVID-19 world okay. I still miss seeing your faces each day at the top of the stairs! I hope you are all feeling the CHET love through your remote learning. I am in weekly (sometimes daily) meetings with your teachers and they are working so very hard to help you through these crazy times! We have laughed and cried together over how much we miss each of you; and we have even howled and celebrated as you finish up your credits!
A few updates:
- If you are still needing technology at home to complete your classes, you need to let one of your teachers know. There are a few requirements necessary to receive district technology and you will be asked to complete a form as well. You will also need a parent or guardian's contact info.
- FREE grab and go meals are served to students on Mondays and Wednesdays each week. You will receive a 4 meals on Mondays and 6 meals on Wednesday. Student must be present in vehicle to receive meals. No identification or anything is required. Meals are available at WPS Middle Schools from 11:30 AM -12:30 PM.
- If you have not been contacted by your counselor or teacher, please contact the school immediately! You should still be working in Edgenuity towards course completion, but there have been a few credit changes. We have been working hard to contact each student, but some of you have become unreachable, so please call us!
- 2020 Grads: Please complete the Scholarship Survey Google Form below. The district requires us to collect this information for data purposes. The form is due April 30th.
- Virtual College Fairs and Virtual Campus Tours - these have been around a long time, but are more necessary now than ever! Check out the listing to the right of this screen. The Navigate 2020 will include multiple Kansas schools and will be May 4th-6th.
Remember to check back for new updates weekly!
Take care for now.
Amy Alvarez, CCC