Online Enrollment is OPEN, please visit https://www.usd259.org/enroll
Should you require In-Person Enrollment, here are some important dates:
- Starting Monday, August 16th, in-person enrollment will be by appointment only.
- Appointments can be made by calling Ms. LaToya Parker at 973-2856
Warm Hearts Coat Distribution
The Salvation Army’s winter clothing distribution will take place on October 18-22, 2021.
Please bring proof of ID for each member of your household (Sedgwick County Residents only)
Distribution will be at three locations:
Please Note: You will need to go to the location designated for your zip code
The Salvation Army - Downtown - 350 N. Market - 10 am to 3 pm
The Salvation Army - Citadel Corps - 1739 S. Elpyco - 10 am to 3 pm
The Salvation Army - West Orchard Corps - 1910 S. Everett - 10 am to 3 pm
Items available: Coats, Sweaters and Blankets.
While supplies last, quantities limited to items available, limits may apply. For More Information, Please Call (316) 263-2769
Christmas Assistance Early Applications
begin October 18
To apply, go to www.salvationarmy-wichita.org or call 316-425-6123
Distribución de Abrigos de Corazón Calidos
El Salvation Army va a distribuir la ropa de invierno los días
18-22 de octubre de 2021
Traiga una prueba de identificación de cada miembro de su hogar (solo para residentes del condado de Sedgwick)
la distribución será en tres ubicaciones:
Tenga en cuenta: deberá ir a la ubicación designada para su código postal de su residencia
The Salvation Army - Downtown - 350 N. Market - 10 am a 3 pm
The Salvation Army - Citadel Corps - 1739 S. Elpyco - 10 am a 3 pm
The Salvation Army - West Orchard Corps - 1910 S. Everett - 10 am a 3 pm
Artículos disponibles: abrigos, suéteres y cobijas
hasta agotar existencias, cantidades limitadas a los articulos disponibles, se pueden aplicar limites. Para más llamada de información (316) 263-2769
Las solicitudes anticipadas de asistencia navideña comienzan el 18 de octubre
para aplicar, vaya a www.salvationarmy-wichita.org o llame al 316-425-6123
The Salvation Army
2021 Christmas Assistance
Applications for Christmas assistance will be taken October 18 through November 17.
Only one application is completed per household:
- For households with children 18 and younger living in the home, select “Angel Tree”. Children who are 18 must still be in high school. Please have 2 gift ideas ready for each child.
- For households with no children living in the home, select “Star of Hope”.
You will receive a food voucher and can apply for a household gift (receiving household gift is dependent upon donations received).
- Be prepared to enter income for the entire household.
- At the distribution center, you must bring original IDs for everyone in your household to receive your gifts.
- Christmas Distribution is December 9-10. You will receive a mailer at your home address in early December instructing you of the date, time, and location to pick up your toys and food voucher.
No in-person applications will be done this year. If you cannot complete your application on-line, please call 316-425-6123, October 18 through November 17 to complete your application over the phone.
Hours for the phone applications are Monday-Friday from 10 am-3 pm.
At the Oct. 4 Board of Education meeting, the Board heard an update on goal #1 of the district's strategic plan, increasing graduation rates.
WPS celebrated National Arts in Education Week with a special event featuring student docents and fine arts performances at the Wichita Art Museum.
The Wichita Public Schools announced Graduation+, its commitment to the future workforce by having the majority of seniors graduate with a diploma and one or more Market Value Assets.