The Mission of Coleman Middle School is to educate students in a safe and supportive environment to become self-directed learners with a sense of purpose and commitment to productive lives. Coleman exists for the students. We have six core beliefs that we use to help guide our school environment and measure student success.
- Instruction: We will develop, implement, and evaluate differentiated instruction so that students may achieve high standards and success.
- Relationships: All Coleman members will maintain positive attitudes and strive to make connections with students and colleagues.
- Educational Community: The task of all teachers, adults, and parents is to do whatever possible to ensure that all students learn and succeed academically and socially.
- Leadership: Every leader of the learning community is responsible for continuous professional learning to build capacity and sustain effective practices.
- Future/College Readiness: Students will be empowered lifelong learners who will be academically prepared for their lifelong learning and/or college success.
- "Everyone Can": Every student can learn and is empowered to achieve high standards.