Mr. Diego Lazarin is the boys basketball coach and Mrs. Trina Dixon is the girls basketball coach. Basketball Tryouts are December 5-7 after school. 3:20-5:00pm
Coleman Middle School Basketball
- You are expected to be a leader in and out of the classroom and have a positive attitude at practice
- Be on time to practice every day. If you will be late or will not be at practice, you NEED to communicate this to Coach Dixon/Lazarin prior to being gone.
- Give your best at each drill or activity you perform.
- Be willing to accept instruction.
- Avoid negative comments about practice and/or teammates. Instead, compliment one another, high five, and celebrate the team’s successes.
- Dress appropriately on game days. School dress code will be followed. We will either dress up as a team or wear our team shirts.
- Treat managers with respect.
- You may wear black or white shoes. Please do not buy shoes that have red, purple, blue etc. team colors please.
- Do not argue or question the officials. This type of action will result in bench time. This is a part of displaying good sportsmanship.
- During practice all of your belongings should be in the locker room. The only thing you should have out in the gym would be a water bottle.
3:20pm – 5:20pm every day
Morning practices are TBD
Wednesday, Jan. 16 Wednesday, Jan. 23 Monday, Jan. 28
Truedell @ Coleman Coleman @ Curtis Hadley @ Coleman
Wednesday, Jan 30 Monday, Feb. 4
CMS vs. CMA @ S.E. 4:00pm Mead @ Coleman
Wednesday Feb. 6 Monday, Feb. 11 Wednesday, Feb 13
Coleman @ Truesdell Curtis @ Coleman Coleman @ Hadley
Wednesday, Feb. 20 Thursday, Feb. 21
CMA @ Coleman Coleman @ Mead
All Basketball Games Start at 3:30 p.m unless otherwise noted