Lady Redskin Volleyball
Volleyball Open Gym Summer 2019
We will hold an open gym for any girls interested in playing volleyball next year. It will be a two hour practice where we will teach the basic skills of volleyball and do some competitive scrimmaging. Athletes should enter into the building in front of the new gym.
- Wednesdays in the Month of June.
- 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm in the Traditional Gym.
- No Air Conditioning so bring a water bottle.
- Athletes need to have a physical on file to participate.
Summer Conditioning 2019
All Lady Redskins who are interested in playing volleyball in the fall are welcome to join us for summer conditioning.
- Monday, June 3rd through Thursday, June 27. (We only workout on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, & Thursdays)
- 9:00 am to 10:30 am in the Weight Room.
- Athletes need to bring:
- Physical/Concussion forms Dated AFTER May 1, 2019.
- Water Bottle
- Knee pads
- Workout clothes and appropriate shoes
- Please make sure that your ride is there to pick you up promptly at 10:30 am.
Head Volleyball Coach
Freshman Volleyball Coach
Shannon Harms (Crow)
8:00 AM District Auction - Live!
July 2, 2019
July 3, 2019
July 4, 2019
July 5, 2019