HERE'S THE RULES:
- Use an official Allison lanyard
- Wear your lanyard with the ID card around your neck at all times.
- Your ID and lanyard must be worn by 7:00 AM.
- If you are NOT wearing your ID by the start of first hour, you will earn an after-school detention automatically. A phone call will be made only to alert your parent/guardian of the assigned detention, not to have someone bring you your missing ID.
- The following items are allowed to be attached to the lanyard:
- flash drives
- house key
- honor roll tags
- ID cards must be replaced if lost or if the picture/barcode is defaced.
- Replacement fees: ID card = $3.00; lanyard = $2.00
- The following items may not be clipped, hung or stuck on or to lanyard/ID:
- srunchies / bands
- hand sanitizers