What is School-Age Program (SAP)? It is a before and after-school program often referred to as Latchkey which gives students time to have fun and enjoy friends while under the supervision of caring adults. The program is tailored to meet the developmental characteristics and needs of each individual child. Certified teachers direct the USD 259 district programs. Our district programs along with Kid Care Connection, Park Board and YMCA programs follow the Kansas Department of Health and Environment guidelines and are Licensed Child Care facilities by KDHE.
Online enrollment for latchkey is not an option. You will need to go in person to your latchkey site during the week of enrollment August 8th through August 10th. Enrollment if first come first served. Many sites fill quickly and maintain a wait list.
Be prepared with required information.
- Emergency contact name, address (including zip code) and phone number.
- Parent's employer address (including zip code) and phone number.
- Doctors address (including zip code) and phone number.
- Insurance name and policy number.
- If you child is starting Kindergarten a copy of their immunizations.