• To order transcripts, visit http://www.parchment.com. You will need to create an account. Once you have created your account, you will be able to request to have your transcript delivered electronically to the college of your choice.


    If you need an official transcript for a scholarship application, please stop by the CCC or Guidance office to pick up a copy.  You must have a transcript release card on file, so please plan ahead to ensure that you can get your transcript when you need it!


    If you graduated high school PRIOR to 2013, please contact the Pupil Accounting Department to order your transcript. Their phone number is 316-973-4498.