The Behavior Workgroup is a diverse group of leaders from various levels and departments that organize, problem solve, communicate and collaborate to identify recommendations that align strategies and resources to support the implementation of the Behavior Protocol.
- The Behavior Workgroup will create 30 minute modules on hot topics found in Foundations (e.g. bullying)
- Analyze Safe and Civil Schools Climate Survey data and provide professional development recommendations
- Review multi-year Social Emotional, Character Development Plan and update Behavior Protocol to include resources available for Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3
Past projects include:
- Design and revise the Behavior Protocol
- Design Behavior part of the Implementation Protocol
- Collaborated with First Student to create behavior managment materials, training and support aligned to the Behavior Protocol to be utilized by Bus Drivers