Teladoc - Click here for information
This is a 24/7/365 access to U.S. board-certified doctors who can treat many medical issues by phone or video. This doesn't replace the relationship you have with your primary care physician, but will be an alternative to urgent care or ER visits with only a $15 co-pay. Teladoc doctors are able to help with basic medical conditions such as cold & flu symptoms, allergies, sinus problems, respiratory infections, etc.
The Prescription Drug Plan is designed to help keep medications affordable for you and your family. Your prescription drug benefit is included as part of your medical coverage and is administered by MaxorPlus, a pharmacy benefits manager. When you enroll in medical coverage, you will receive a Maxor Plus ID card and information on locating a pharmacy near you.
Most major pharmacy chains accept MaxorPlus. Present your MaxorPlusID card when filling prescriptions.FREE MEDICATIONS
Formulary Generic blood pressure, cholesterol, and select diabetic medications and supplies are free at any in-network pharmacy.
Maxor Mail OrderYou can save money on medications you take on a long-term basis by using mail order with Maxor. With Maxor mail order, you can buy up to a 90-day supply of most medications at a reduced copayment when compared to retail pharmacies.How to Order:
How to Order New Prescriptions:
- By Mail: Complete the payment and refill sections, and mail to Maxor Mail Order
- By Phone: Call toll free (800) 678-8629 or (806) 324-5500 and use our automated system to enter the Rx number printed on your prescription label, or speak to a customer service representative during normal business hours.
- By Internet: You may refill your prescriptions on our website at www.maxor.com. Please choose the REFILL PRESCRIPTIONS section under FILLING YOUR PRESCRIPTIONS. You will need your prescription numbers and credit card information available.
- By Mail: Complete the payment and patient information sections, enclose your new prescriptions, and mail to Maxor Mail Order.
- By phone: Have your doctor call in new prescriptions to (800) 687-8629 or (806) 324-5500.
- By Fax: Your doctor can fax new prescriptions to (866) 589-7656. In accordance with Texas law, only your doctor can fax new prescriptions