Employee Referral Bonus
Step 1: Tell your friends about our hard-to-fill certified positions.
Refer a qualified, certified individual not currently employed with Wichita Public Schools for one of our Elementary, Math, Science, or Special Education Teaching positions.
Step 2: Let us know who you referred.
Fill out the following form to let us know who you referred to Wichita Public Schools and for which position: https://www.cognitoforms.com/WichitaPublicSchools6/EmployeeReferralBonusWichitaPublicSchools
Step 3: The referred applicant gives you credit for referring them.
Make sure who you referred gives you credit on their employment application. Employment applications can be found here: https://www.applitrack.com/wichita/onlineapp/default.aspx The employee will need to include your name on the page titled, “Referral Source.”
All employees are eligible ro recieve a referral bonus with the EXCEPTION of the following:
- District Leadership
- Employees whose regular, recurring, jobs include the recruitment of employees
- Hiring Manager/Principal/Supervisor or toher persons associated with the selection of the candidate
- All Human Resources department employees
- Family members, as defined by current nepotism guidelines
Step 4: Get paid!
If the person you referred gets hired, your bonus will be paid after they have successfully completed one year of employment.
- $100 for successful Elementary Teaching placements
- $200 for successful Math or Science Teaching placements
- $300 for successful Special Education Teaching placements
Questions? Contact Human Resources at 973-4605 or email@example.com