Employee Referral Bonus
Step 1: Tell your friends about our hard-to-fill certified positions.
Refer a qualified individual not currently employed with Wichita Public Schools for one of our Hard to Fill positions.
Step 2: Let us know who you referred.
Fill out the following form to let us know who you referred to Wichita Public Schools and for which position: https://www.cognitoforms.com/WichitaPublicSchools6/EmployeeReferralBonusWichitaPublicSchools
Step 3: The referred applicant gives you credit for referring them.
Make sure who you referred gives you credit on their employment application. Employment applications can be found here: https://www.applitrack.com/wichita/onlineapp/default.aspx The employee will need to include your name on the page titled, “Referral Source.”
All employees are eligible to receive a referral bonus with the EXCEPTION of the following:
- District Leadership
- Employees whose regular, recurring, jobs include the recruitment of employees
- Hiring Manager/Principal/Supervisor or other persons associated with the selection of the candidate
- All Human Resources department employees
- Family members, as defined by current BOE Policy 4011 (Employment and Assignment of Relatives)
Step 4: Get paid!
If the person you referred gets hired, your bonus will be paid after they have successfully completed one year of employment.*
- $300 for successful Special Education Teaching placements
- $200 for successful Math or Science Teaching placements
- $100 for successful Elementary Teaching placements
- $50 for successful Guest (Substitute) Teaching placements
- $25 for successful Education Co-op placements
- Co-op bonus will be paid after they have successfully completed one semester
*Payments made in April of each year for employees hired in the Fall semester and in November for employees hired in the Spring semester.
Questions? Contact Human Resources at 973-4605 or email@example.com