Students with books checked out should keep them (and enjoy reading the books) until next year when they can be turned into a Wichita School library. There are no fines. See the resources page to find out how to get free ebooks and audiobooks.
Welcome to the Hadley Middle School Library Media Center Library hours: 7:50- 3:20 Contact: 316-973-7800 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Mrs. Salerno Library Media Specialist Students visit the library every other week during Language Arts classes.
- Monday Mr. Ames's class comes every other week
- Tuesday-Mr. Lemmons's classes or Ms. Dean's classes
- Wednesday-Ms Ott's classes or Mr. Brittain's classes
- Thursday-Ms Kauffman's classes or Ms. Rex's classes
- Friday-Ms Baysinger's classes or Mr. Ewert's classes or D8
Mrs. Salerno, Library Teacher, has been at Hadley since 2007. She was previously a Wichita Language Arts teacher at both the high school and middle school levels.