- Each student has value and worth and deserves a high-quality education that develops their natural skills, abilities and talents.
- Each student can and will learn, and it is worth the effort to ensure that learning occurs.
- High expectations are essential for success.
Safety and Belonging
- Each student should be valued and understood.
- Everyone has worth and dignity and is treated with respect.
- A safe, quality learning experience is essential for every child, every day, everywhere.
Family and Community Collaboration
- All staff, families, students and community partners are responsible for students’ academic, social and behavioral success.
- Our culture will encourage innovation and taking risks.
- Effective, accountable leaders attract and retain top talent leading to positive student outcomes.
- Change is inevitable and necessary; our response is intentional.
- Public education is the foundation of functional citizenship, financial well-being, and productive participation as a member of our society.
Equity and Diversity
- Our students have a richer experience because they learn in a diverse environment where the world walks in our hallways.
- All students should have access to research-based, rigorous, culturally-relevant curriculum programs.
- Every student is entitled to adequate, equitable opportunities, resources and services.