• Instructions to Send Your Final Transcript

    1. Go to https://www.parchment.com/ - If you don’t have an account, click on “create account” in the top left hand corner (or click sign in).  Click on the “learner” option.
    2. If you have an account, skip to step 10 if you have a “Your Transcript” icon and step 5 if you do not.
    3. To sign up, input your name, date of birth, email, and make a password (If you have special characters in your name, like an apostrophe or multiple capital letters, it won’t recognize your name, so type your name without them). Select 12th Then you will have to verify your email.  After verification, you must provide some additional information, including address and GPA.
    5. Click the blue plus sign to add your school.
    6. Put in “Wichita High School South” and select the first choice.
    7. Select “currently enrolled” if you have not graduated yet.
    8. It will ask for additional information. Fill in your date of birth, gender, and dates of attendance. Put the year you started South High for earliest year of attendance; input your expected graduation year.
    9. Waive your FERPA rights, press agree, and then continue.
    10. Press “Order” under your transcript, and then choose which college you want to send your transcript to. Search for your college, click the box next to your choice and click save and continue.  To send your final transcript, choose “hold for grades” if you have not graduated yet. You must pay online with a debit or credit card.  Save and continue to submit your request.  You will have to sign electronically the first time.
    11. Troubleshooting: If you are having difficulty sending your transcript, be sure that you selected “Wichita High School South” as opposed to Wichita South or South High.