Class of 2021 - Xello Instructions – Free Until July 31, 2021
From the South High homepage, go to your Rapid Identity log in (under “Students”). https://www.usd259.org/south
- Open the “Xello” app.
- Go to “College Planning” under “Goals and Plans.”
- If you haven’t saved colleges, you may need to click “Manage” under “College Planning.”
- Click “Create a New Application.”
- Search for the college you want to send your transcript to, select that college, and then click “Next.”
- Select “Regular Decision” and put in today’s date, and then click “Create.”
- Request the transcript for the school if listed.
- If select a transcript is not listed, then click “add task” and choose transcript. You will then need to click “Request".
This process is free. You must complete it before July 31st, which is when your access to Rapididentity ends. Starting August 1st, you will have to request transcripts through Parchment.com or call Student Records at 316-973-4498. Both Parchment and Student Records will charge fees to send transcripts.
Parchment Instructions to Send Your Final Transcript
Go to www.parchment.com - If you don’t have an account, click on “create account” in the top left hand corner (or click sign in). Click on the “learner” option.
- If you have an account, skip to step 10 if you have a “Your Transcript” icon and step 5 if you do not.
- To sign up, input your name, date of birth, email, and make a password (If you have special characters in your name, like an apostrophe or multiple capital letters, it won’t recognize your name, so type your name without them). Select 12th grade. Then you will have to verify your email. After verification, you must provide some additional information, including address and GPA.
- CHOOSE THE “SEND NOW” OPTION FOR YOUR TRANSCRIPT (THE VERY TOP QUESTION)
- Click the blue plus sign to add your school.
- Put in “Wichita High School South” and select the first choice.
- Select “currently enrolled” if you have not graduated yet.
- It will ask for additional information. Fill in your date of birth, gender, and dates of attendance. Put the year you started South High for earliest year of attendance; input your expected graduation year.
- Waive your FERPA rights, press agree, and then continue.
- Press “Order” under your transcript, and then choose which college you want to send your transcript to. Search for your college, click the box next to your choice and click save and continue. To send your final transcript, choose “hold for grades” if you have not graduated yet. You must pay online with a debit or credit card. Save and continue to submit your request. You will have to sign electronically the first time.
Troubleshooting: If you are having difficulty sending your transcript, be sure that you selected “Wichita High School South” as opposed to Wichita South or South High.