Seniors must request that their final transcript be sent to their post-secondary school. The deadline is July 22, 2022.
- Click here to go to the South High webpage and then Rapid Identity.
- Open the "Xello" app.
- Under "Goals and Plans" choose "College Planning". If you haven't saved colleges, you may need to click "Manage" under "College Planning".
- Click "Create a New Application"
- Search for the college you want to send your transcript to, select that college, and then click “Next.”
- Select “Regular Decision” and put in today’s date, and then click “Create.”
- Request the transcript for the school if listed.
- If "select a transcript" is not listed, then click “add task” and choose "transcript". You will then need to click “Request".