In partnership with First Student, we have a bus tracking and transportation communications app for families called FirstView. FirstView provides several features designed to help parents and students monitor their bus route, including:
- Live Tracking
- Predictive Stop Arrival Times
- Custom Alerts and Messages
- Ability to track multiple students
- Dedicated Customer Support
STEP 1: To get started with the FirstView App, see a video demo by visiting FirstViewapp.com.
STEP 2: Download the App through Google Play or the Apple App Store by searching “FirstView”.
STEP 3: When setting up the App, you will be prompted to:
- Select your state (Kansas)
- Select your district (Wichita)
- Type in your student ID and security code. (To obtain your student ID and security code, contact your child’s school. You will first need to sign off on the Parent Acknowledgement form prior to getting the security code). Download the form below.
For questions about the App, contact FirstView Monday-Friday by:
- Calling (888) 889-8920
- Emailing Customer Support at email@example.com or
- Using the in-app “!” button to provide feedback