• New Teachers




    Please send the needed information to the Human Resources Licensure Office (903 S. Edgemoor, Wichita, KS 67218) by September 10th.*

    • Electronic (PDF) or hard copy of your Kansas License
    • Official transcripts showing degree and additional graduate hours (if any) Paper or electronic transcripts accepted.

    Check your current credential information by clicking on the following link: KSDE - Search License

    If you need any further assistance or are in need of license renewal, please email Abby McFadden at amcfadden@usd259.net


    *All documents must be turned in prior to September 10th or the current school year or your first duty day (whichever occurs later), as mandated by Article V, Section A, Paragraph 3 of the BOE/UTW Teacher Agreement.