• Transcripts


    When do I need to send a transcript?


    Salary Consideration:


    All documents must be turned in prior to September 10th of the current school year or your first duty day (whichever occurs later), as mandated by Article V, Section A, Paragraph 3 of the BOE/UTW Teacher Agreement 


    Only official transcripts may be accepted.

    • Official paper transcripts may be sent via USPS to Human Resources at 903 S. Edgemoor, Wichita, KS 67218
    • Official electronic transcripts also accepted, but only when sent directly from the university or clearinghouse to transcripts@usd259.net



    License Renewal:


    If you hold only a Bachelor’s degree, a minimum of 4 college credit hours (worth 80 PD points) earned during the term of your current license and recorded in Frontline Professional Growth (as college credit request) are required, as well as an additional 80 Professional Development points, for a total of 160 points.


    Both Wichita Public Schools AND the Kansas Department of Education (KSDE) will require an official transcript.

    • If you have already submitted a transcript to WPS, please work with the Licensure Specialist to have a copy included with your renewal documents. 


    If you have any questions, please contact Abby McFadden at amcfadden@usd259.net