Ensure that schools are trusted as safe places by students, parents, staff and community.
By 2023, an approval rate of 90% or higher from staff, students and parents will be achieved and maintained in all safety categories.
Indicators of Success
- Exceed the Kansas Safe Schools performance standards
- Create a safe, civil, productive learning and work environment in all buildings
- Increase skills and competencies for staff and students to experience academic, career and personal success
- Reduce academic, behavior and attendance disparitites based on gender, race, ethnicity, grade level, economic status, disability and exceptionalitites
- Increase the number of schools certified in digital citizenship