Spectator Attendance & E-Ticketing
After the KSHSAA’s recent decision allow spectators into sporting events here are several things that you will need to know.
- We are going to allow spectators into our contests as early as this weekend for all sports (bowling has yet to be determined).
- We are allowing TWO parents/guardians per participant (only two parent/guardians per family). If you have siblings that are participating, e.g., 10th grade girl basketball player and a 12th grade boys basketball player- there are only TWO tickets available to their parents/guardians. Not four.
- The two parents/guardians that are planning will need to check in at the ticket booth prior to entry.
- Adults wanting to come watch games/contest CANNOT bring younger sibling/kids. Only parents/guardians will be allowed into the contest.
- Student spectators, as KSHSAA mandates, are not allowed to attend.
- We will be implementing e-ticketing. We are asking that you purchase tickets online. This is a new process that is less than one week old, so please pardon us as we work out techincal glitches.
- The platform that we will use is Hometown Ticketing, click the link to go to the website- https://bit.ly/GWALtix This will direct you to the Bishop Carroll website, at which time you merely need to find the South High event you plan on attending.
- We will not have concessions. Spectators are only allowed to enter with an unopened water/soda pop/ sports drink. Food is prohibited as well.
We want these kids to keep playing so please respect the following procedures.
- Please have a properly worn mask on at all times.
- Please social distance to the best of your ability from your non-household members.
- Please exit with your athlete as soon as they are done playing for the night.
- Please remember, the reason restricted attendance is necessary is to minimize exposure opportunities and support school & community health. These guidelines are recognized by State & Local governing bodies including the CDC, KDHE, Sedgwick County Health Department & USD 259.
- We will ask those that are not wearing their mask properly once to correct it, if they do not comply, they will be asked to leave. This goes for student-athletes as well.