For more information, please visit College and Career Readiness / College and Career Bootcamp 2022 (usd259.org).
Please be sure to complete the required permission slips found on this information page. If you have questions, please reach out to Ms. Kennedy.
East High CCC Overview
Your East High College and Career Center, also referred to as the CCC, assists our Blue Aces navigate their next steps and options after graduation. There are many ways your CCC can help you accomplish this task, but knowing where to start is your first step. Here are just a few areas where the CCC can assist you in your next steps discovery:
- Searching and applying to colleges
- Searching and applying for outside scholarships
- Understanding how to fund your college education
- FAFSA help
- Exploring career options
- Registering and preparing for the ACT/SAT and ASVAB tests
- Enlisting in the military
- Finding internships/summer programs
- Assistance with next step questions and/or concerns
Use the left navigation to learn more information about that particular topic. Every topic and its drop down menu contains valuable information pertaining to all the processes listed above.