The information contained on this website is for the 2022-23 school year. This site was reviewed and updated February 6, 2023.
COVID Protocol for 2022 - 23 School Year
- COVID Protocols for confirmed cases, those experiencing symptoms and household contacts.
- Masks are not required, but we will fully support those who choose to wear a mask.
- Masks will be provided for those who wish to wear them.
- Free vaccinations and testing are availble for staff, students and parents. Learn more...
Environmental Safety Remains a Priority
- WPS will emphasize handwashing, healthy habits, and staying home when you are sick.
- Hand sanitizers and cleaning supplies will be available for schools, classrooms and offices
- Maintain our current cleaning protocols for buildings
- Continue to enhance our HVAC/air handling systems
- Water bottle fillers in all buildings
PLEASE NOTE: Our COVID response plan may be changed at any point based on WPS data and public health requirements. Any updates will be posted on this web page.
If you have questions that haven't been answered here, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible!