Employee COVID-19 Hotline
The COVID-19 Employee Hotline will be monitored during office hours only, 7:45 a.m. - 4:45 p.m.
Employees of the Wichita Public Schools should contact the COVID-19 Hotline to report their COVID-19 situation. Employees can contact the COVID hotline:
WPS needs to be made aware of any COVID-related issues to ensure you have access to any benefits you need, as well as to be able to continue to monitor the impact of COVID on our district.
The following situations should result in contact with the COVID hotline:
- You are experiencing symptoms
- You have received a positive COVID test result
- Someone in your household has tested positive for COVID
- You have been in close contact (10 or more minutes with someone and also within 6 feet) with someone that has tested positive for COVID
- You have or will travel to somewhere listed on the KDHE travel advisory list
- You are providing care to your children who are required to quarantine at home or whose school has closed.