Where to Request Transcripts

  • Students may need a transcript for a variety of reasons. Colleges and universities require an unofficial student transcript when applying to their schools. They will require an official transcript before one can be fully admitted to the school. Many scholarship applications will require an unofficial transcript to be sent to their organizations as part of the scholarship application.There are two ways students can order trancripts: Xello and Parchment.


    Xello - Applying to college

    If you are a senior and want to send your transcript to colleges or schools that you are applying to, you will utilize Xello. Please request your transcripts using your Xello login. Xello allows you to send your unofficial Northeast Magnet transcript to any university/college in the United States for FREE! All transcripts are considered unofficial until you graduate from high school and your transcript shows a graduation date. Colleges require that transcripts be sent digitally directly from Northeast Magnet to be considered for official use. Xello meets the official sending requirement by post-secondary institutions. Recent graduates, we are able to send your transcript requests in Xello for free until August 1 after your graduation. If it is past August 1, please refer to belows Parchment request.


    AMAC - Graduated

    Northeast Magnet graduates, if you are wanting to send your official and final transcript to your selected college or job, you will need to contact AMAC (Alvin E. Morris Administrative Center) in person or over the phone. They can be reached at 316-973-4500 or 903 S Edgemoor St. 


    For all students wanting a copy of their Northeast Magnet transcript for personal use (not for college application purposes), please contact your high school Counselor directly.