Our services provide students and staff with quality, cost effective materials, supplies, and services; to pay our employees and vendors in a timely and accurate manner; to communicate both our financial plan and results of operations to the Board of Education and the community; and to allocate resources equitably to insure that monies follow the needs of students in a way that:
- respects and encourages customer feedback
- encourages collaborative decision making, open and frequent communication and mutual respect of individuals
- empowers, involves and recognizes the worth of all employees
- fosters community cooperation and involvement
- ensures legal compliance
- utilizes data-driven decision making
- customer needs are met or exceeded
- excellence is valued
- employees are respected
- business/community support is developed.
Allows public access to view USD 259 vendor payments.
Monthly vendor payments are available for the 2010-11 to the current School Year beginning with July 2010. Payments are listed by fund, function and then alpha by vendor name.
The information you find may cause you to ask more questions. If so, the person to contact is Wichita Public School's Controller, Nonnie Onyancha. She can be reached at (316) 973-4628, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Categories of resources that are placed in OnBase.
- Grants Management
- Oracle Financial