The Way to Work (TWTW) Summer Youth Program is designed to empower youth with the tools and resources needed to become successful employees - now and in the future! TWTW seeks to expose youth to positive work experiences, teach self-sufficiency skills, and meets the needs of the community. This year, TWTW seeks to hire 175 Temporary/Part-time Seasonal Summer Youth. If you are interested in a summer job, remember the following things:
- Youth must be 14-17 years old by June 1st.
- Youth must submit an application identifying previous work/volunteer experience, future career goals (Xello).
- Youth must obtain a letter of recommendation and/or a copy of their current grade card.
- Youth must reside in Wichita/Sedgwick County.
- Youth must meet income guidelines.
Are you eager to learn, have a good work ethic, and want to earn a paycheck? To find out details contact WSCCAP at 316-462-3775 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
2022 TWTW Applications are now open! Click here to apply.