Department Page Name
Electronics Department is a work unit consisting of 12 employees. We install, repair, and do preventive maintenance on numerous low voltage systems throughout the district.
We also maintain clocks, intercoms, copiers, sound systems, intrusion security, camera and video recording, Media Production support, 400mhz radios, and fire alarm systems throughout the district.
- Camera repair and maintenance (analog and ip cameras) and video recording devices, DVR, NVR’s
- Clock systems (wired and wireless)
- Maintain sound systems in classrooms, auditoriums, gyms, and stadiums
- Copiers throughout district
- Fire alarm system repair and maintenance 24/7 (includes annual inspections required by law)
- Intercom systems installed in every school.
- 400mhz handheld radios throughout district
- We provide 24/7 support for most of these systems.
- Intrusion security alarm systems throughout district
- Support exterior secure entry access control
- District TV Channel 20 support and maintaining cable TV in the classroom