Beginning Monday, April 30th, PeopleSoft Self Service will have a new look when you log in! All of the same content will still be available, but everything is now grouped under a “Tile” like what you see here.
Here are a few great reasons you will want to continue to check out Employee Self Service:
- View your paycheck BEFORE pay day and ensure everything is correct
- Review your detailed attendance history and verify leave balances
- Update your Emergency Contacts
- Update your address and personal phone numbers
- View current or past W-2s
- Indicate your preference to receive text messages for ParentLink communications
- Review licensing and education information (Certified employees only)
- Search through WPS Online Directory
Payroll Department Information
Alvin Morris Administrative Center
903 S. Edgemoor Room 208
Wichita, Kansas 67218
Phone: (316) 973-4574
Fax: (316) 973-4767
Monday - Friday 7:45 am to 4:45 pm
Monday - Thursday 7:00 am to 5:30 pm
Log in to PeopleSoft Self Service from a district computer to view your paychecks, payroll deductions, direct deposit information, and more!
Click on the links below for instructions on how to:
The Payroll Department is committed to serving the payroll needs of all USD 259 employees, including responding to inquiries concerning tax sheltered annuities and other voluntary deductions, temporary leave and vacation records, direct deposit, tax withholding elections, time clock reporting, and W-2’s.
All employees are encouraged to contact the Payroll Department for any payroll related questions!
Payroll Department Employees
Clerk - Time Clocks and Direct Deposit
Clerk - Workshops
Clerk - KPERS and TSA’s
Clerk - Garnishments
Sub Payroll Clerk
Assistant Payroll Supervisor
Tech Assistant - Payroll/HR System