Summer Food Service Program

  • Summertime shouldn't be hungry time for our children.  Wichita Public Schools Nutrition Services, in partnership with the USDA Summer Food Service Program, provides free nutritious meals to children when the school doors close.  Summer meals are open to ALL children, 18 and younger, with no enrollment and NO cost.  Come join us!

     Summer Food Service Program




  • Nutrition Services


    Comments (-1)

Kid Power Cafe Locations

  • This summer Wichita Public Schools will be sponsoring 41 locations providing free summer meals to children and teens, ages 1 - 18. There are no income requirements and no paperwork to fill out.  Click here to view locations of Kid Power Cafe sites. You may also use our online map to find the Kid Power Cafe closest to your location.

Kid Power Cafe Menus

  • USDA Nondiscrimination Statement

    In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

    Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

    To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

    (1)   Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
    Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
    1400 Independence Avenue, SW
    Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

    (2)   Fax: (202) 690-7442; or

    (3)   Email:

    This institution is an equal opportunity provider.