Welcome to PreK! We are glad you are here!
Now enrolling for the 2017-2018 school year!
Wichita Public Schools offers free Pre-Kindergarten programs for children who are four (4) years old on or before August 31st.
For a list of Pre-Kindergarten Programs, click here.
The child must meet one qualifying factor:
- Eligible for free lunch
- Single-parent family
- Limited English proficiency
- Either parent lacking high school diploma or GED
- Teen parent
- SRS referral
- At-risk for developmental delays based on screening results
- Child qualifies for migrant status
The child must be transported to and from school, attend preschool regularly, and the family must complete a meal program form.
Pre-Kindergarten Interest Form* (Click here for English Interest Form) (Click here for Spanish Interest Form)
* Interest Form may be printed and taken to your neighborhood school or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindergarten Round-up (Click here for English and Spanish Flyer)
PreK Enrollment Para-Educator
Pre-K Enrollment Secretary