Welcome to Pre-K!
Wichita Public Schools offers free Pre-Kindergarten programs for children who are 4 years old on or before Aug. 31.
We are currently accepting interest forms for the 2020-21 school year. Fill out the form below.
For a list of Pre-Kindergarten Programs, click here.
The child must meet one qualifying factor:
- Eligible for food assistance
- Single-parent family
- Limited English proficiency
- Either parent lacking high school diploma or GED
- Teen parent
- Agency referral
- At-risk for developmental delays based on screening results
- Child qualifies for migrant status
Students attend school for three hours each day.
The child must be transported to and from school, attend preschool regularly, and the family must complete a meal program form.
Early Childhood Coordinator
Early Childhood Teaching Specialist
Pre-K Admin Assistant for enrollment