Samuel E. Spaght Science & Communications Magnet will be the school of choice in our district, where all students and staff are empowered to dream, believe and achieve.
Samuel E. Spaght Science & Communications Magent prepares all students to achieve life readiness through an engaging and rigorous educational experience.
Spaght Staff Shared Beliefs
We believe our students...
- Have great potential.
- Can learn.
- Can find POWER in their own learning styles.
- Need to feel safe to learn.
- Need help learning coping skills, problem solving skills, and appropriate social skills.
- Need academic motivation to meet grade level expectations.
- Need positive adult interactions.
We believe we can create an environment that promotes success for all students.
- We must care about our students.
- We must know our students.
- We must differentiate.
- We must model.
- We must persevere.
- We must support and guide.
- We must be consistent.
- We must provide structure.
- We must engage.
- We must build relationships.
- We must give grace.
- We must be accoutable.
- We must connect with families.
- We must utilize tools, resources and support.
- We must be lifelong learners.