Parent Education Programs
The "PEP" program provides personal development, parent and child activities and resources for parents in the McKinney Vento Program.
- Personal Development (Self Esteem, Health and Wellness and Nutrition)
- Parent and School Communication (Conferences, Student Rights, School Visits)
- Parent and Child Activities (Math and Reading)
- Resources (Parent Resource Center, Publications)
Pep meetings are schedule Monthly and will focus on:
- Self - Esteem Workshops
- Parenting Skills
- Financial Literacy
- Book Study- "What's in my Backpack"
- Resources and Presenters
- Parent/Child Activities
Flyers are sent home with the students, put in parent packs and are called to inform parents of the Parent Education meetings.
Due to Covid 19 we are unable to provide onsite Parent Meetings or Activities.