Parent Education Programs
The "PEP" program provides personal development, parent and child activities and resources for parents in the McKinney Vento Program.
- Personal Development (Self Esteem, Health and Wellness and Nutrition)
- Parent and School Communication (Conferences, Student Rights, School Visits)
- Parent and Child Activities (Math and Reading)
- Resources (Parent Resource Center, Publications)
Pep meetings are scheduled monthly and will focus on:
- Self - Esteem Workshops
- Parenting Skills
- Financial Literacy
- Book Study- "What's in my Backpack"
- Resources and Presenters
- Parent/Child Activities
Flyers are sent home with the students, put in parent packs and are called to inform parents of the Parent Education meetings.
Due to COVID-19 we are unable to provide onsite Parent Meetings or Activities.
McKinney Vento Laision