COMMUNICATE - COMMUNICATE - COMMUNICATE -
The IB program is always looking for helpful ways to get information to students. The website is utilized to publish and archive information:
- The IB Parents Association has a section which incudes all the newsletters produced.
- The CAS section is used to promote many CAS opportunities and share the most recent documents needed for the program.
We use Remind.com to "push" info to students and parents. This is a web based communication tool. The end user (i.e. students and parents) can voluntarily sign up by texting a simple code to a phone number. We have established communication groups, designated by year of graduation. The message system is used to promote special meetings, events, critical due dates, etc. If parents want to “be in the loop” to know what info is being sent out from the IB office to their student, they can sign up too. Built into the system is an easy “unsubscribe” function, so no one need worry about being “connected” forever to the message system. If you want to receive text messages, use the info below to subscribe to your student’s group.
Text 81010 using the corresponding CODE to join the group.
- Graduates of 2020 text the following... @ehsib
- Graduates of 2021 text the following... @8f9678
- Graduates of 2022 text the following... @g9779
- Graduates of 2023 text the following...@48g4ed
- Parents of IB students can join the IBPA text group by texting the following... @eastibpa
If you have trouble, use (316) 251-9772.