“Go with the Glow, Class of 2-0”
Project Graduation 2020 Information
Senior Parents and Supporters:
Project Graduation will be held on May 13th, after the graduation ceremony, from 10:30 p.m. to 3:30 a.m. at NWHS. We have been working extremely hard over the last 8 months to ensure that this evening is filled with memorable times for each of our graduates. There will be inflatables, games, food, a photo booth, and a hypnotist from Oklahoma to entertain our graduates. And last but not least, there will be drawings for awesome prizes! This fun-filled event is parent-led and relies entirely upon the support of you and others. If you have not sent in the $25.00 Project Graduation donation per student, please consider doing so at this time. Each graduate is guaranteed to leave with a prize valued at no less than $25.
Project Graduation is also working to create a DVD presentation, which will be shown during the graduation ceremony at Koch Arena. This presentation will include your graduate’s cap and gown photo along with a baby/toddler photo. In order for this to be a success, we need each of you to email a baby/toddler picture (no more than 2 pictures) of your senior to firstname.lastname@example.org , no later than Monday, April 20. Please include the students first and last name in your subject box. Students can also purchase a copy of this DVD for $10, which will be given to your senior that night at our celebration.
The remaining Project Graduation meetings will be held on the 3rd Monday of each month at 7:00 p.m. on the following days: March 23, and April 20 in the Northwest Commons. The final meeting will be held on Monday, May 11th at 7:00pm. There are still plenty of opportunities to help. If you are interested in doing so, please email Monica Givens at email@example.com or Cristine Garret at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you so much for your support in helping to make this a memorable event for our seniors!
PROJECT GRADUATION ORDER FORM
*PAYMENTS ARE DUE BY MONDAY, APRIL 20TH*
Senior First and Last Name______________________________________________________________
Parent Phone #________________________________________________________________________
Project Graduation Fee............................ $25
DVD of Senior pictures............................. $10
TOTAL AMOUNT ENCLOSED: $________________
PEACE OF MIND AGREEMENT – NWHS Project Graduation
I will attend Northwest High School’s PROJECT GRADUATION 2020 and I agree to abide by the following expectations:
- I will ensure that this P.O.M. Agreement is signed by my parent and myself and is returned to Pupil Services by Wednesday, May 6th, 2020.
- I will comply with all normal school rules, such as the use of appropriate behavior and language. I will arrive and remain alcohol- and chemical-free.
- I understand that I will not be admitted after 11:30 pm, Wednesday, May 13, 2020, or released prior to 3:30 a.m., unless prior arrangements have been made with Mrs. Burgett or Mr. Cotton. If I must leave prior to 3:30 a.m., my parent will pick me up at the door of the Tyler entrance and will check me out through Mrs. Burgett. NO phone calls will be made to parents requesting early release. West Patrol will be notified that students are leaving the school at 3:30 a.m.
- I understand I will not be admitted without a NWHS Student ID or driver’s license.
- I understand I must provide my NWHS Student ID or driver’s license, if requested, in order to win any prizes.
- I understand this party is for NWHS GRADUATING Seniors ONLY. No one else will be admitted.
- I understand that I must provide emergency contact information of my parent(s).
Student’s Signature Date
Student’s Name (printed)
Parent’s Signature Date
Parent’s Name (printed)
Parent’s Emergency Phone Number________________________(Home or Cell?)