Students at Franklin are expected to dress appropriately for school.
General dress code information to know:
- No Sagging- belts must be worn to hold up pants and no underwear showing.
- Shirts & blouses must touch the top of the pants.
- No belly buttons showing.
- Tank tops are to be fitted, no cut-outs, and not too loose to show sides.
- No "spaghetti strap" shirts.
- Shorts are to be at or below the fingertips when hands are down by the side.
- Clothing items with alcohol, drugs, cigarette advertising, or violence are not allowed.
- Hats & Caps are not allowed without prior approval, unless it is a "Spirit Day"
- Shoes need to be appropriate for school, P.E. and recess.
- No high heels, uncluding platforms, or toy type shoes. No "heelies" (shoes with wheels).
- No colored hair, distracting jewelery (i.e. big necklaces or earring), or distracting makeup.
All questions regarding the dress code are to be reffered to Mrs. Smith at 973-9850.