• Requesting Student Records

    As the official repository of records for USD 259, the Student Records and Enrollment Services Department can provide you with an official copy of your high school transcript, special education Individual Education Plan (IEP), or duplicate diploma. The cost for each one of these documents is $2.00, which can be paid with cash, check, or money order. No credit or debit cards are accepted. Checks should be made payable to USD 259. Please note that payment must be received before any request can be expedited.

    To make your request, please download and fill out the Consent to Release Records form by clicking this link:  Request Student Transcript/Diploma

    After the request has been completed, it may be mailed along with payment or personally delivered to:

    Student Records

    903 S Edgemoor

    Wichita, KS  67218 

    Requests are normally processed within 24 business hours.  Unless personally picked up, all requests will be sent via U.S.. Mail.  We do not fax student records.  No exceptions.

    Student Records office hours:

    Monday through Friday: 7:45 a.m. - 4:45 p.m.


    Common reasons for requesting school records or transcripts include:

    • Applying for social security disability
    • Applying to colleges or universities
    • As requested for probation officers
    • As requested for the court system
    • Immunization verification
    • Job application
    • Proof of birth
    • Verification of graduation dates
    Comments (-1)