Center Coordinator: Susan Stauffer email@example.com
Learning Center Administrator: Travis Stockam firstname.lastname@example.org
Learning Center Location: L4
School Hours: Learning Center is available during the school day to SENIORS ONLY, unless space is available. (see your counselor for more information).
After School Hours: Monday - Thursday 3:20-5:20pm
Summer Learning Center: TBA
West High LEARNING CENTER offers individualized programs that:
- Allow students to recover graduation credits.
- Requires commitment and self-direction.
- Allow students to move through course work at their own pace.
- Allow flexible days and times.
- Currently enrolled high school students may retake courses for recovery credit.
- Cannot enroll in a class the same semester that it is failed.
- Seniors planning on participating in commencement exercises must complete all work by Monday, May 1, 2019.
How do I enroll?
- Fill our the Learning Center Application and Expectations forms in the “Files” section below.
- Visit with your academy counselor to confirm your need for recovery credit, obtain transcript for application and counselor/principal signature.
- Bring completed enrollment application to Mrs. Stauffer.