Substitute Classified (Clerical/Technician):
Thank you for your interest in becoming a substitute for Wichita Public Schools. We are a large urban school district with a diverse population of students many of whom have special needs. Substitutes play a vital role in student achievement.
Substitute Classified Qualifications:
- High School diploma or GED equivalent is required
- A minimum of 6-months experience is required
- Prove-it Assessment Testing with a passing score
- Employment application can be found at usd259.org/careers
- Complete online interview questionnaire and accept offer of position
- You will be notified of the New Employee Onboarding Process which includes criminal background check, TB test, and physical.