Guest (Substitute) Custodian
Thank you for your interest in serving as a Guest Custodian. Wichita Public Schools relies on Guest Custodians to provide a safe and clean learning environment.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Displays professionalism and confidentiality
- Professional dress and appearance
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbal and written.
- Must be able to read and comprehend MSDS information.
- Ability to work with an online substitute placement system
- Must pass the USD259 approved physical capacity profile
- Employment application can be found at usd259.org/careers
- Complete online interview questionnaire and accept offer of position
- You will be notified of the New Employee Onboarding Process which includes background check, a physical capacity test, TB test, and physical.