Guest (Substitute) Pareducator:
Thank you for your interest in becoming a guest paraeducator for Wichita Public Schools. We are a large urban school district with a diverse population of students, many of whom have special needs. Guest paraeducators play a vital role with helping teachers and other staff members in classrooms where students have special needs.
- Completion of a Paraprofessional Assessment with a passing score (completed after offer)
- Must pass the USD 259 approved physical capacity profile
- Meets the employment qualifications set forth by the Wichita Public Schools Board of Education and the Kansas State Department of Education.
- Employment application can be found at usd259.org/careers
- Complete online interview questionnaire and accept offer of position
- You will be notified of the New Employee Onboarding Process which includes background check, UA, a physical capacity profile test, paraprofessional assessment, TB test, and physical.