The information contained on this website is for the 2023-24 school year and the future. This site was reviewed and updated February 1, 2024.
COVID Protocol for 2023 - 24 School Year
- COVID Protocols for confirmed cases, those experiencing symptoms and household contacts.
- Masks are not required, but we will fully support those who choose to wear a mask.
- Masks will be provided for those who wish to wear them.
- Testing is availble for staff, students and parents.
Environmental Safety Remains a Priority
- WPS will emphasize handwashing, healthy habits, and staying home when you are sick.
- Hand sanitizers and cleaning supplies will be available for schools, classrooms and offices
- Maintain our current cleaning protocols for buildings
- Continue to enhance our HVAC/air handling systems
- Water bottle fillers in all buildings
PLEASE NOTE: Our COVID response plan may be changed at any point based on WPS data and public health requirements. Any updates will be posted on this web page.