Welcome/Bienvenido to Cloud!
History of Cloud Elementary
Cloud Elementary was opened in 1954 as a K-6th grade site. It was named in honor of the great Native American Educator, Henry Roe Cloud. It remained in this original state until three schools, Waco, Finn, and Cloud, were merged in 1974 to form what is now Cloud Elementary. The merger of the three schools required the construction of a new addition. After several bond issue additions, the current building was completed during the 2010-11 school year.
Its close proximity to GraceMed, Evergreen Park, and Evergreen Branch Library make it an ideal location for families in the community.
Cloud Elementary School currently serves 641 students, Pre-K-5th grade.
Cloud Elementary staff and families actively collaborate to ensure academic and social success for all students in a safe and nurturing environment. Many of our staff members are bilingual and able to assist our students and parents with limited English skills. The Cloud staff is committed and dedicated. Student progress is frequently monitored through multiple measures and appropriate interventions are implemented according to individual needs to provide for high levels of student achievement.
We also have a strong parent and community involvement partnership which helps support our students and activities.