PTO (Parent Teacher Organization)
The mission of Woodman PTO is to foster a spirit of cooperation and communication among all members of our school community and to help develop a closer relationship between home and school.
Woodman PTO Objectives:
1. Work with the school to support a high quality, well-rounded education. 2. Encourage parent participation in the development and support of school programs.
3. Promote parent volunteers at all levels in the school.
4. Raise funds through various activities as approved by PTO members at the monthly meetings.
5. Encourage the community to support school activities.
6. Continue to support the mission of the PTO through research, evaluation, and monitoring of activites, programs, and services.