"No Child Left Indoors"
We envision a school where all...
- Stakeholders (staff, students, parents, community) will interact and collaborate through positive relationships
- Stakeholders will feel safe, respected and engaged in an atmosphere that focuses on the core curriculums with fidelity as well as integrates environmental education
- Stakeholders will be problem solvers to ensure differentiated instruction with passion and creativity towards real-life application of the curriculum, including emphasis on Environmental Education.
- Staff will continue to change and adapt as life-long learners to meet the different needs of our students with high expectations for all.
- Every staff member is responsible for every child.
- Everyone can and will learn
- High expectations are essential for success
- Everyone is entitled to a safe, supportive and nurturing learning environment
- Families provide an essential foundation for learning
- Everyone has worth and dignity and is treated with respect
- Change is inevitable and necessary; our response is intentional
- Environmental Education is vital to creating globally aware citizens in the 21st century