The vast majority of students ARE appropriately dressed, and their efforts ARE appreciated. All students are expected adhere to our dress code.
- Please dress in weather appropriate clothes. Students will be out at recess unless there are extreme weather conditions, so please dress them appropriately.
- All shirts must cover the belt line.
- All students should wear tennis shoes on days they have PE.
Students will NOT be allowed/permitted to wear the following:
- Clothing or items that advertise:
- weapons, drugs, alcohol, or tobacco products
- contain references to sex or profanity
- show suggestive, vulgar, racial slurs, obscene writing, pictures or symbols
- attract attention to body parts (including writing across the rear of pants and shorts)
- ANY clothing or items that give the impression of any gang affiliation are not allowed.
- Any shirt/top that exposes an excessive amount of skin such as halter tops, shirts with no sides, cut-off tank tops, bare midriffs, tube tops, spaghetti straps, bare back shirts, etc.
- Short shorts and short skirts.
- Hats, ball caps, and other head gear