- Earhart PTO (formerly Co-op) is a group of parents and teachers working together to support the students at Earhart Environmental Magnet. No dues are charged to be a member of PTO!
- We are responsible for planning and are actively involved in several activities and events throughout the year. Some of those include: staff luncheons, yearbook, Box Tops for Education, selling Earhart T-shirts, a school dance and of course our one and only fundraiser, Fall Festival.
- Please make plans to join us! We meet on the 2nd Tuesday of each month at 6:00 PM in the Parent Room (B1- last door on the left, just before the classroom wings). Free childcare is provided.
- Earhart PTO is banishing clunky clipboards and time consuming spreadsheets in favor of a web based volunteer mangagement system. Designed to make it easy for Earhart parents to plug in, check out the Earhart Volunteer Spot page right now at http:vols.pt/SL5U8E.
- Visit our Earhart Facebook page.
Earhart Site Council is a group of concerned people who meet to receive information and advise the principal on a variety of issues regarding the school and the community. The group consists of parents and families, staff, and community representatives.
a. To identify, consider, and discuss educational problems and issues.
b. To provide information from school to community and from community to school.
c. To provide advice and counsel for evaluating school district performance goals and objectives, and make recommendations which may be employed at the school to meet these goals and objectives.
Site Council will be the first agenda item at each PTO meeting (typically 15-20 minutes) on the 2nd Tuesday of each month at 6:00 PM in the Parent Involvement Room. Additional meetings may be called at the discretion of the group when needed.
HELP EARHART EARN MONEY WHEN YOU SHOP AT DILLONS!
Dillons Community Rewards:
Our school will receive a percentage of your shopping dollars every time you swipe your Dillons Plus Shoppers Card. There is no additional cost to you and it will not impact your fuel points. If you don't carry the card with you, simply enter your alternate ID at checkout and Earhart will receive a percentage of your purchase!
Register your card in 5 easy steps:
1. Visit the Dillons website at dillons.com
2. Click on "Community" and then "Dillons Community Rewards."
3. Click "Sign in" or "Create an Account" if you don't already have one.
4. Find our organization by searching for "Earhart Magnet PTO" or organization number "88956."
5. Confirm and save your selection.