The first day of school for all students is Wednesday, August 15th with staggered attendance days for Kindergarten students (please make sure they are signed up for staggered attendance day, call the office before August 15th if you havent already).

    Returning parents with an active ParentVUE account can update information, complete standard enrollment forms, approve policies, complete waivers, pay for enrollment fees and school meals, and fill out free and reduced price meal forms online (available July 24th). Parents are encouraged to use this service in order to streamline the enrollment process. Online enrollment through ParentVUE is now available. (Go to the Enrollment tab). Online Enrollment may be completed on a computer not on a mobile device.


    Does your student show listed at an incorrect school on ParentVUE due to a change of home address?  Online enrollment can be completed regardless of whether the student shows at the correct school.  After completion of online enrollment, please contact the school staff at your child’s new school.  Upon presentation of proof of address, the school staff will change your child’s school on the district's system. You can either pay online after changes have been verified or pay at the school.

    Cut down on long lines. In addition to enrolling online, pay fees online to help make enrollment faster and more convenient. If you have questions or need support, contact MyPaymentsPlus toll-free at 1-877-237-0946.

    Parents new to the Wichita Public Schools are encouraged to set up a ParentVUE account at their child's school during in-person enrollment to streamline the enrollment process. Parents also have the option to download and print out forms to complete before they go to their child’s school to enroll. 

    ParentVUE Access Request Form




     Completed Access Request Forms must be brought in to the office during office hours beginning July 31, 2018. Proof of address is required for student enrollment. 


    Proof of Address – When you come to school to enroll, please bring something that verifies your home address. This could include a rental receipt, lease agreement, gas/electric bill or a mortgage payment stub. At the high school level, proof of address may only be presented in the form of a utility bill. For parents who enroll online, your child's school will ask for verification. The way a school verifies proof of address will vary by school.