Stanley is a place of learning for neighborhood students as well as a community hub for parents and community members.
The Stanley staff is committed to our students' achievement, academically and socially. We strive for excellence and keep student achievement at the heart of our programs. Some of our instructional programs include pre-kindergarten, full day kindergarten, English Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) and technology integration. A Title 1 school-wide program assists us in meeting our goals and challenges.
The Aley/Stanley Community Center addresses the needs of our students' families and area residents. The Center includes a Neighborhood City Hall, Parks and Recreation, and Women Infant Children’s program (WIC).
- Title 1 School-wide program
- All Day Kindergarten
- English Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL)
- School-wide Behavior Management Plan
- Before/after-school care provided by Parks and Recreation
- Parent Involvement Resource Center
- Active Parent/Teacher Organization (PTO)
- Technology integration through SmartBoards, wireless computer lab
- Reading is FUNdamental (RIF)
- Neighborhood City Hall
- Parks and Recreation