Your child is a MAGNET STUDENT if . . .
1. You do not live in our neighborhood.
2. You filled out a magnet application in person or online and submitted it to the magnet office at 903 S Edgemoor by the deadline.
3. You received a letter in the mail stating you were accepted to Buckner for the upcoming school year.
Your child is a NEIGHBORHOOD STUDENT if . . .
1. You live within our district determined boundries. Contact the school office to provide proof of residency and recieve confirmation that your student my attending for the upcoming school year.
Your child WILL NOT BE ATTENDING if . . .
1. You did not fill out a magnet application by the deadline.
2. You denied placement.
3. You moved out of our attendance area.
4. You cannot provide proof of residency (water, electric, cable, trash bill).