For updated team schedules and team information please select the following link:
Coaches Contact Information For Summer Workouts
Soccer – Bobby Bribiesca email@example.com
Football – Steve Martin firstname.lastname@example.org
Boys Basketball – Andy Hill email@example.com
Girls Basketball – Marcus Myers firstname.lastname@example.org
Volleyball – Adriana Leake email@example.com
Cheer – Megan Schuman firstname.lastname@example.org
Dance – Ashton Tracy email@example.com
Cross Country - Reece Landenberger firstname.lastname@example.org
Tennis - Jim Mernagh email@example.com
NORTHWEST ATHLETICS ON-LINE REGISTRATION
We are excited to announce that we are offering the convenience of online registration for Northwest Athletics participation forms through Rank One Sport (rankonesport.com). All athletes will need to complete the online registration before they can participate in a sport.
When you register through Rank One, the system keeps track of your information in your Rank One profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs. You can complete the registration using a computer or your phone. Please use the updated KSHSAA physical form to upload to the site.
A parent/guardian should register by clicking on this link: www.rankonesport.com
Updated Physical Form: www.kshsaa.org/public/pdf/form-ppe.pdf
Follow these steps:
- To find your program, click on the Rankonesport link above and select the PARENTS CLICK HERE
- Next click on the ONLINE FORMS Select Kansas. Select Wichita Public Schools.
- You should be on the Welcome to the Parent Portal Select the Proceed to Online Forms button.
- CreateNew Account. First name, Last Name, email. You will receive an email to confirm your account. Confirm your account.
- Search for your student using your students last name and students ID number.
- You can Find Another Student or Start Forms. Select View button to get to the forms.
- Select each Electronic Document and complete. Both parent and student should sign the forms.
- For the physical upload you can select either a PDF or Picture. Examples are given of what forms need to be uploaded. All physicals must be uploaded. Using your phone for the physical upload is easier since you just have to take a picture and upload but you can use either a computer or phone.
- Complete the six (6) electronic forms by selecting the forms and filling in all the required boxes and signatures.
- When each form is completed it will mark the form Approved. You can come back to your forms using your email and password.
The KSHSAA pre-participation physical exam form has been updated based on the most recent edition of the PPE: Preparticipation Physical Evaluation, 5th Edition publication. The updated edition was developed by the American Academy of Pediatrics and other supporting organizations.
We request schools begin using this new form which can be found at:
Medical Eligibility Page: This is the biggest change to be aware of regarding the new form. This is a new page at the end of the PPE paperwork that requires a second signature from the healthcare provider AND the parent/guardian. This page contains the student-athlete clearance, and parental consent for participation and emergency treatment. For a PPE to be valid when submitted to the school, healthcare providers are now required to sign two different places on the form (page 3 and page 4).
Healthcare providers must provide 2 signatures. Page 3 (physical exam page) and page 4 (medical eligibility page) both require the provider’s signature.
Parents/guardians must provide 3 signatures. Page 2 (health history page), page 4 (medical eligibility page) and page 5 (eligibility checklist).
We encourage all parents, students, and Grizzly supporters to please take a few minutes and watch this great video about sportsmanship. I would hope that all of us would strive to represent Northwest in the most positive light as our student-athletes compete to their best abilities. Thank you to the Connecticut Association of Athletic Directors for allowing us to use this site.