NORTHWEST ATHLETICS ON-LINE REGISTRATION
We are excited to announce that we are now offering the convenience of online registration for Northwest Athletics participation forms through FamilyID (www.familyid.com).
When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs.
A parent/guardian should register by clicking on this link:
Follow these steps:
- To find your program, click on the link provided by the Organization above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
- Next click on the green Register Nowbutton and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Createyour secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Continuebutton when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
We encourage all parents, students, and Grizzly supporters to please take a few minutes and watch this great video about sportsmanship. I would hope that all of us would strive to represent Northwest in the most positive light as our student-athletes compete to their best abilities. Thank you to the Connecticut Association of Athletic Directors for allowing us to use this site.